These cut resistant gloves are made of salt/pepper high-performance polyethylene (HPPE) and the palm is coated with grey polyurethane.
High performance polyethylene (HPPE) is flexible, light and durable. As resistant to cutting as a para-aramid but with more resistance to abrasion (ten times more resistant to flexion than a wire), it remains resistant to chemicals, in particular solvents.
- HPPE liner for excellent dexterity and cut resistance
- Yarn molds naturally to reduce hand fatigue
- Polyurethane coating provides a sure grip in dry and light oil applications
- Certified EN388 4343
- Assembly areas for use when handling metal components
- Glass handling & installation
- Small parts stamping
- Forming, machining and bending of small parts